Integrating Big Data, Software & Communities for Addressing Europe’s Societal Challenges
Big Data Europe will undertake the foundational work for enabling European companies to build innovative multilingual products and services based on semantically interoperable, large-scale, multi-lingual data assets and knowledge, available under a variety of licenses and business models.
BigDataEurope aims to provide an adaptable, easy to deploy and use solution, which will allow the interest-ed user groups and stakeholders to extend their Big Data solutions or introduce Big Data technology to their business processes, based on a concrete methodology for producing a technically sound solution and maxim-izing its out-reach to the relevant communities.
- Centre for Renewable Energy Sources and Saving
- CESSDA AS
- European Union Satellite Centre
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- Fraunhofer IAIS
- Institut für Angewandte Informatik e. V.
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- National Centre for Scientific Research ‘Demokritos’
- Open PHACTS Foundation LBG
- Semantic Web Company GmbH
- TenForce BVBA
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), GEIE ERCIM
- Managing Lifecycle of Big Data Applications
- The BigDataEurope Platform – Supporting the Variety Dimension of Big Data by Sören Auer, Simon Scerri, Aad Versteden, Erika Pauwels, Angelos Charalambidis, Stasinos Konstantopoulos, Jens Lehmann, Hajira Jabeen, Ivan Ermilov, Gezim Sejdiu, Andreas Ikonomopoulos, Spyros Andronopoulos, Mandy Vlachogiannis, Charalambos Pappas, Athanasios Davettas, Iraklis A. Klampanos, Efstathios Grigoropoulos, Vangelis Karkaletsis, Victor de Boer, Ronald Siebes, Mohamed Nadjib Mami, Sergio Albani, Michele Lazzarini, Paulo Nunes, Emanuele Angiuli, Nikiforos Pittaras, George Giannakopoulos, Giorgos Argyriou, George Stamoulis, George Papadakis, Manolis Koubarakis, Pythagoras Karampiperis, Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo, Maria-Esther Vidal in 17th International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE 2017).
- "BIG DATA Platform For Empowering Communities including LifeSciences" Poster