Römerstr. 164, 53117 Bonn
University of Bonn, Computer Science
Fathoni A. Musyaffa is a PhD Student at the University of Bonn. Fathoni’ research interests are in the area of Data Management and Analytics for Heterogenous Fiscal Data Sources.
- Linked Data,
- Open Data,
- Concepts Interlinking,
- Machine Translation,
- Natural Language Processing
- Method, apparatus, and system to recommend multimedia contents using metadata by YM Kwon, CH Lee, FA Musyaffa in US Patent 9,495,416 2016.
- Minimally Invasive Semantification of Light Weight Service Descriptions FA Musyaffa, L Halilaj, R Siebes, F Orlandi, S Auer in Web Services (ICWS), 2016.
- Web based collaborative social album authoring system using Facebook photos by C Lee, FA Musyaffa, YM Kwon in Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing (Collaboratecom), 2013.
- Web-based Social Collaborative Authoring Technology by C Lee, F Musyaffa, YM Kwon in Proceedings of the Asia-Pacific Advanced Network 34, 2013.
- Collaborative Content Creation Using Web-Based Distributed User Interface (DUI) by YM Kwon, C Lee, FA Musyaffa in Distributed User Interfaces: Usability and Collaboration, 2013.