Römerstr. 164, 53117 Bonn
University of Bonn, Computer Science
Dr. Anisa Rula is a Senior Researcher at the Computer Science Department III of the University of Bonn.
- Data Quality in Linked Data
- Time-related Quality Dimensions
- Semantic Web
- Information Extraction
- Big Data
- ABSTAT: Ontology-Driven Linked Data Summaries with Pattern Minimalization by B Spahiu, R Porrini, M Palmonari, A Rula, A Maurino in International Semantic Web Conference, 381-395, 2016.
- Profiling similarity links in Linked Open Data by B Spahiu, C Xie, A Rula, A Maurino, H Cai in Data Engineering Workshops (ICDEW), 2016.
- Quality assessment for linked data: A survey by A Zaveri, A Rula, A Maurino, R Pietrobon, J Lehmann, S Auer in Semantic Web 7 (1), 2016.
- Abstat: Linked data summaries with abstraction and statistics by M Palmonari, A Rula, R Porrini, A Maurino, B Spahiu, V Ferme in European Semantic Web Conference, 2015.
- From data quality to big data quality by C Batini, A Rula, M Scannapieco, G Viscusi in Journal of Database Management 26 (1), 2015.
- Capturing the currency of dbpedia descriptions and get insight into their validity by A Rula, L Panziera, M Palmonari, A Maurino in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Consuming Linked Data-Volume 1264, 2014.
- Hybrid acquisition of temporal scopes for rdf data by A Rula, M Palmonari, ACN Ngomo, D Gerber, J Lehmann, L Bühmann in European Semantic Web Conference, 2014.
- Methodology for Assessment of Linked Data Quality by A Rula, A Zaveri in LDQ@ SEMANTICS, 2014.